More twitter followers will do more than just allowing you to get more leadsSocial proof: It is about showing what you are capable of. For me right now, to get 15000 followers on twitter is easy. But I remember when I started on twitter, it seemed impossible! I didn’t understand how people are getting so many followers! So when I talked with someone that had significantly more followers than me, I listened with respect, and I listened to what he had to say. If you feel that you aren’t been respected when you talk about your business, building a huge followers in twitter will give you a little edge with your lead. building your list: Your twitter followers are a cold market, but because you can have so many of them, it is just a matter of simple statistics to find leads that are responsive to your marketing. Traffic: Twitter is a great way to drive traffic to whatever webpage that you want to promote on the internet. I use socialoomph to setup recurring tweets for every blog post that I write, and to revive old blog posts. Whenever I have a new business opportunity or some product that I want to promote, all I need are 140 characters which includes a link to a webpage that describes the opportunity and whaaam… you get instant exposure.
Marketing is a numbers game, and to get more leads for your marketing, twitter allows you to play this game with large numbers.twitter is also a social network, and if you use it as such you can really connect with people on twitter itself. If you want to know how to use twitter in order to sponsor right out of this platform, check out this twitter webinar. I must admit that this is not the way that I use twitter at the moment. The reason is that I love to use twitter is as a bridge to get my followers to the “next level”, and the FASTER I can get a follower to connect with me on Facebook is better. As a result of the system that I demonstrate in the video below I get 20 friends requests on Facebook every week. This system is completely automated and therefore it is excellent for those of you who have very limited time. Check out this short video in which I show exactly how I do it: Just imagine what would happen to your business when you will get more leads every week on autopilot using this twitter system. Some more tips on using this system:
- I almost never sponsor right out of twitter. I use twitter as a medium to make the first contact and then transfer the lead to another place where a more intimate connection can be made (for example: Facebook).
- This is the way to covert a twitter follower to a Facebook friend: Set Tweetadder to send a automated “thank you message” that says: “you’re cool! Lets connect on Facebook too: link to your facebook profile” and you will get friends request daily from people on Facebook.
- I never read my direct messages in twitter because I get so many of them everyday.
- I look for leaders in the industry like Ray Higdon, David Wood, Mike Dillard, etc., and then I follow their followers.
- I use an Excel file to track which twitter account is following the followers of which industry leader (to minimize the possibility that the same twitter user will follow me twice in two different accounts).
Get more leads using twitter – Should YOU use it?Bottom line, if I had to start my business all over again right now, buying tweetadder and building my followers on twitter would still be the first thing that I would do. This is one of the most cost effective products out there:
- 1 account – $44.
- 5 account – $74 .
- 10 accounts – $110.
- unlimited accounts – 188$.
PS: If You Still Do Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant AccessHow about you? Do you use twitter to get more leads? If so, me and the future visitors would appreciate your tips in the comments below! Image source: sxc.hu .
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Hezi Hershkovitz (see all)
- Friend.Tech Strategies: Simple Profit Explosion - September 22, 2023
- Friend Tech Taxation: Unraveling the Colossal Implications - September 18, 2023
- How to Get More X Followers and Build Your Online Presence - September 13, 2023