The 2 kinds of no money Objection:
- The real no money objection: People really have no money to invest in your main MLM Business because it is relatively an expansive high cost opportunity.
- The pseudo no money objection : People don’t trust you enough to invest a big amount of money so instead of saying to you they don’t trust you enough , they just say they have no money.
My Solution to the no money objectionsI am promoting some very cheap (or even free program) to my list. Since these are a real cheap programs, the no money objections disappear and now you can start to get some people to work with. Like in any MLM, some people will make nothing, but some of them will do great, start earning some small amount of money (somewhere between 50 to 500 US$ month) and also get some people in their downline. These are the winners that you are looking for You can now start building a relationship with the winner. This is a small script that you can use : You: Hi, Mr.Winner. I saw that you are doing great in XYZ opportunity, and even get some sign ups. How is it going?? Mr. Winner : Yeap , Man. You are right! This is realy cool! It’s the 1st time in my life that I am finally making some money in MLM / online . Thanks!! You : That’s great! Now that you have already had some level of success, would it be OK if I show you a way to expand your income? (now explain the advantages of your business and how they can use the money they earned to join your main opportunity) And now explain him, how he can be making more money by entering your business and moving his downline at XYZ to your company and duplicating the same technique with his downline! I got this method from a friend of mine who have recently used this approach to have 3 people moving from a free opportunity to his main business (at 1600 US$ entry level), and btw 2 of them became his top leaders! Want to start working with me on this strategy? Join me on my Facebook Page: Hezi on Facebook Follow me on Twitter: Hezi on Twitter Image: graur razvan ionut / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Hezi Hershkovitz (see all)
- The 7 types of Entrepreneurship: Which One Are You? - September 26, 2023
- Friend.Tech Strategies: Simple Profit Explosion - September 22, 2023
- Friend Tech Taxation: Unraveling the Colossal Implications - September 18, 2023