- Good organization skills: To keep track on all the safelists that you are signed into.
- Patience: It is not easy to watch hundreds of other people advertisements everyday.
- Perseverance: Don’t expect success immediately. Most chances are that you will need to optimize your campaigns before you start to see the results that you are expecting.
- Copywriting skills.
Safelist Marketing Tips
- Don’t use you own email! This is unless you want to get ton of advertisements straight into your inbox. Make 2 new gmail accounts, one for the “list email”, and one for the “contact email”.
- Time Saving: You don’t have to watch ads from all Safelists everyday! Every time you send a safelist email make a note of how many credits you have left before you leave the site. If you don’t have enough credits left to send your ad to every member of the safelist again then you will need to do some work before you can send your ad tomorrow.
- Learn to use filters in your gmail. It will allow you to organize your inbox, and quickly find ads from the specific Safelist that you need to click on.
- Use a password manager tool to save you the time you spend logging in to the safelist sites. I use Last Pass and it is great.
- Another general tool that will improve your efficiency is Clip-X. It allows you to see your clipboard history to paste not only the last Ctrl-C object. I use Ctrl-` (the key left of the 1 on most keyboards) as a short cut to show the clipboard history.
- Keep track of your results. Tracking is always a good idea, and it is also true for Safelist Marketing. You must implement some tracking code into the link that you put into the message. Some programs that you are promoting will allow you do to that. If yours doesn’t, you can open an a free VitalViralPro account to know how many times your link was clicked.
- While you are tracking, track everything! The safelist, your subject line, your message, the hours that you put ads, the days of the week. This is the only way that will help you know what parts of your campaign is working, and allow you to optimize.
- Copy-writing: Use Intriguing subject lines. I heard a story of a marketer who used the sentense “We buy dirty diapers!”. I believe that you understand for yourself that subject line probably has a pretty good open rate.
- Study what other people are doing. While you watch other people ads, see what is catching your attention, and try to understand why is that. Simply copy what you think is good (and of course track and optimize).
- Consistency. The most important piece of the safelist marketing puzzle. This is where most of the people fail. Place your ads everyday and you will be more effective than 95% of your competitors.
- Consider Premium Account: Found a safelist that gives you good conversions and results? In most safelist you can upgrade your account for a very low cost, and you will get much more exposure. In addition, in some safelists, when you have a premium account you will get more credits per viewed email, so you can upgrade for one month, click a lot of ads to accumulate credits, and then cancel the membership and repeat the process with a premium account in another safelist.
Safelist Marketing SitesHere is a list of Safelists to get you started: AdMastrSafelist Ads Express AdTactics AWR4U Bausers BusinessWorld CrocHideAway Dustys EffectiveSafelist Elite Safelist EuropeanSafelist GetYourAdsRead MyFreeSafeList OldDog2 PalsAdvertising PrincePromotion ProAdvertising promoteyourbiz2 Safelist XL SendItQuick Supremelist synchronizeads TheCyberBuilder TrafficAdvantage UKdir Free Ads Mailer Super Safe Mailer your safe list Mailing @ Home Ad Pirate Marketer safelist safe list extreme I will update this list from time to time because new safelists are popping out everyday. If you enjoyed this safelist marketing post please comment and share To Your success in life Hezi Join me on my Facebook Page: Hezi on Facebook Follow me on Twitter:Hezi on Twitter. Skype: hezi.h
P.S 1: In MLM and your don’t have a clear system for you. Check Out what I am doing
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Hezi Hershkovitz (see all)
- The 7 types of Entrepreneurship: Which One Are You? - September 26, 2023
- Friend.Tech Strategies: Simple Profit Explosion - September 22, 2023
- Friend Tech Taxation: Unraveling the Colossal Implications - September 18, 2023