- Whether it’s at work, in your home, or even in grocery stores, watch how others behave. Being able to look at how people act during certain circumstances is your first step and is considered part of the ‘basics.’ Also make use of those you see on TV during interviews, even artists in movies, etc.
- Take your time and ‘study’ how people react to various situations, how they talk, and interact with others. It’s also important to see how they are treated by those they encounter.
- The next thing would be to pay attention to people’s voices; how they use it as well as how they react to the voices of others. Here, you will need to also pay attention to how YOU feel and react when you hear others shouting or speaking in a soft manner. Look at the different emotions of people, along with the actions that go along with it (when they are mad, calm, restless, upset, etc.)
- Once you have done all the steps above, it is then time to analyze. Think about everything you have seen as well as observed and ask yourself, whether or not you like it. Take a look at how you behave and try to find similarities with others- do you like these traits? It’s important that you stay honest in this process or else your analysis will not be exact.
- If you find out that you do possess traits that are not so desirable, create an action plan. A good way to go about it is by affirming yourself to be more conscious of your behavior as well as actions, so that you will avoid these traits of character.
- Visualize how you would like to act and behave. Be sure to repeat this scene in your mind several times and on a daily basis.
- You should then work on the character traits which you like and want to possess. Start out by trying to act similarly and also make use of visualization. This will allow you to play the scene in your mind, making it more ‘real’.
- Of course you may also change or add certain behavior patterns, as well as habits along the way. Without having seen them in others. See to it that they are necessary and will bring value to your life.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Hezi Hershkovitz (see all)
- The 7 types of Entrepreneurship: Which One Are You? - September 26, 2023
- Friend.Tech Strategies: Simple Profit Explosion - September 22, 2023
- Friend Tech Taxation: Unraveling the Colossal Implications - September 18, 2023