- Don’t Criticise. Tell your opinion. Use the phrase “This is what I would have done differently if I were you”
- Give sincere appreciation to others.
- Put yourself in other people shoes. Think about what they want.
- Get to know the other person, show sincere interest.
- Remember their names.
- Be a good Listener.
- Talk to people about what interest them.
- Sincerely make people feel important.
- The best of an argument is to avoid it.
- Don’t tell people that they are wrong. instead, offer to check the facts together.
- If you were wrong, admit it immidiately.
- Start a conversation with a friendly tone.
- Stress the things that you agree upon. Make them say “Yes” as much as possible.
- Ask Questions. Lets them speak most of the time.
- Let them think that your idea is theirs. Ask for advice and lead for your solution.
- Try to understand them, so they in turn might try to understand you.
- Respect their ideas.
- Try to appeal to higher more nobel motives.
- Be creative. Present your case and ideas in a dramatic way.
- Challenge them.
- If you must find fault, praise and give honest appreciation first.
- Show people their mistakes in an in-direct way.
- Share your mistakes, before you talk to people about theirs.
- Don’t give orders. Suggest a different way of operation.
- Let them save their honor.
- Instead of punishment for incorrect actions, Reward for correct actions.
- Give them a fine reputation to that they have to live up to.
- Tell them that the their flaw is very small and it is easy to correct.
- Make sure that they will be happy to do what you want them to do.
The following two tabs change content below.
Networker & Social Media Expert at SuccessHowTo
Onine marketer, social media expert, and all around great guy. Hezi coachs people on internet marketing and on how to make money from home.
Latest posts by Hezi Hershkovitz (see all)
- Discord Speech to Text Bot Using Google API - July 11, 2019
- THE 10 MOST PROMISING CRYPTO CURRENCIES OF 2017 - November 23, 2017
- Binary Compensation Plan – What is it and how to make money - June 11, 2015