In this post you are going to discover what exactly is Safelist marketing, and whether or not it is good for you to use such a form of marketing as a lead generation method for in your online business.
There are several marketers that I know that base their entire business on safelist marketing. I am going to share with you in this post some tips that I got from them so you too will have the chance to duplicate their results.
A Safelist is a membership site which allows it’s members to exchange email ads with one another. That means that you would be able to email an advertisement to the entire membership of a safelist (sometimes tens of thousands of emails) and in exchange you would agree to receive email ads from other members.
Safelist marketing is a perfect way for beginners to promote their opportunities online for four main reasons:
1. You are marketing directly to “opportunity seekers”.
2. They are real human beings, as they have confirmed their email.
3. It is absolutely free.
4. Most Safelists will give you free credits to email your opportunity when you join!
Watch the video below to see how easy it is to promote your business to thousands of people in a matter of minutes using safelist marketing:
There are some qualities that will help you to become successful in Safelist Marketing:
- Good organization skills: To keep track on all the safelists that you are signed into.
- Patience: It is not easy to watch hundreds of other people advertisements everyday.
- Perseverance: Don’t expect success immediately. Most chances are that you will need to optimize your campaigns before you start to see the results that you are expecting.
- Copywriting skills.
The only thing that you must have when you consider doing Safelist Marketing is TIME. You will need it to prepare your setup, and once you have everything ready it could take you about an hour a day.
In order to make it easier on you to start with your Safelist Marketing career, I have gathered all the tips and the resources that I know of into this post, so you should a much easier start.
Safelist Marketing Tips
- Don’t use you own email! This is unless you want to get ton of advertisements straight into your inbox. Make 2 new gmail accounts, one for the “list email”, and one for the “contact email”.
- Time Saving: You don’t have to watch ads from all Safelists everyday! Every time you send a safelist email make a note of how many credits you have left before you leave the site. If you don’t have enough credits left to send your ad to every member of the safelist again then you will need to do some work before you can send your ad tomorrow.
- Learn to use filters in your gmail. It will allow you to organize your inbox, and quickly find ads from the specific Safelist that you need to click on.
- Use a password manager tool to save you the time you spend logging in to the safelist sites. I use Last Pass and it is great.
- Another general tool that will improve your efficiency is Clip-X. It allows you to see your clipboard history to paste not only the last Ctrl-C object. I use Ctrl-` (the key left of the 1 on most keyboards) as a short cut to show the clipboard history.
- Keep track of your results. Tracking is always a good idea, and it is also true for Safelist Marketing. You must implement some tracking code into the link that you put into the message. Some programs that you are promoting will allow you do to that. If yours doesn’t, you can open an a free VitalViralPro account to know how many times your link was clicked.
- While you are tracking, track everything! The safelist, your subject line, your message, the hours that you put ads, the days of the week. This is the only way that will help you know what parts of your campaign is working, and allow you to optimize.
- Copy-writing: Use Intriguing subject lines. I heard a story of a marketer who used the sentense “We buy dirty diapers!”. I believe that you understand for yourself that subject line probably has a pretty good open rate.
- Study what other people are doing. While you watch other people ads, see what is catching your attention, and try to understand why is that. Simply copy what you think is good (and of course track and optimize).
- Consistency. The most important piece of the safelist marketing puzzle. This is where most of the people fail. Place your ads everyday and you will be more effective than 95% of your competitors.
- Consider Premium Account: Found a safelist that gives you good conversions and results? In most safelist you can upgrade your account for a very low cost, and you will get much more exposure. In addition, in some safelists, when you have a premium account you will get more credits per viewed email, so you can upgrade for one month, click a lot of ads to accumulate credits, and then cancel the membership and repeat the process with a premium account in another safelist.
Safelist Marketing Sites
Here is a list of Safelists to get you started:
AdMastrSafelist Ads Express
EffectiveSafelist Elite Safelist
Safelist XL SendItQuick
UKdir Free Ads Mailer
Super Safe Mailer your safe list
Mailing @ Home Ad Pirate
Marketer safelist safe list extreme
I will update this list from time to time because new safelists are popping out everyday.
If you enjoyed this safelist marketing post please comment and share
To Your success in life
P.S 1: In MLM and your don’t have a clear system for you. Check Out what I am doing
Latest posts by Hezi Hershkovitz (see all)
- Binary Compensation Plan – What is it and how to make money - June 11, 2015
- The Most Important Business Resource - April 25, 2014
- What are the advantages of network marketing? - September 23, 2013