- Download NVU if you don’t already have it. This is a free software that allows you to edit HTML.
- Open up NVU and at the bottom part, you will see ‘Source.’ Click on it and this will take you to a box filled with codes.
- You should then go to the page or site you want to copy ( or steal if you want to put it that way), go to the ‘Tool Bar’ and then ‘View.’ A drop-down menu will be available and what you do is choose ‘Page Source.’
- Once you’ve done this, you will see the entire code of the page. If there’s an Aweber form or something of the sort, you’ll need to make some minor changes. But other than that, you’re good to go! You can copy the banner, video, and whatever is on that page.
- The next step is to go back to NVU and paste the entire code into the box. As you do this, there are some things to keep in mind. At the top portion of the code, you will see the word TITLE (an HTML code). This is what will show up in the browser and in links, so make sure you customize it. Remember that if it has Aweber form, you will need to tweak a few things, but this is not difficult to do.
- You then save the HTML file.
- Now it’s time to get your file on the web. If you have WordPress, go to your C-Panel and click on‘File Manager’ and it will pull up all your files. You then go to the ‘Public Html File’ (with an earth logo) and upload the file in the public domain. You can search for it by typing in the name (which you used when saving).
- If you have sub-folders in your public domain, you can go to it; then upload within the folder. This way, the link you’ll end up seeing in the browser will have your folder’s name as well.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Hezi Hershkovitz (see all)
- Discord Speech to Text Bot Using Google API - July 11, 2019
- THE 10 MOST PROMISING CRYPTO CURRENCIES OF 2017 - November 23, 2017
- Binary Compensation Plan – What is it and how to make money - June 11, 2015